Today I would like to about of postcards which I got yesterday
from Ann and Jeny.
Dziś chciałabym się pochwalić pocztówkami, które dostałam wczoraj
od Ann i Jeny.
First postcards from Ann.
Najpierw pocztówki od Ann.
On the envelope were a lot of interesting and beautiful stamps :)
Na kopercie znalazło się dużo ciekawych i pięknych znaczków :)
Ann knows that I like violet :)
Ann dobrze wie, że lubię fioletowy :)
Beautiful carnet with an interesting pattern.
Piękny karnet z ciekawym wzorem.
Public Market Center wich is really known as Pike Place Market.
In the foreground is the original fountain, and the back of the building highlighted Space Needle.
Na pierwszym planie oryginalna fontanna, zaś z tyłu podświetlony budynek Space Needle.
With this postcards we can learn many interesting things about Seattle.
About the Space Needle I have written in another post.
But the fact that first industry in Seattle was the timber indystry, I don't know.
Dzięki tej pocztówce możemy się dowiedzieć wielu ciekawych rzeczy na temat Seattle.
Na temat Space Needle pisałam już w innym poście.
Ale o tym że pierwszym przemysłem w Seattle był przemysł drzewny, to nie wiedziałam.
Ann thank you so much :)
Now I'll show you postcard from Jeny.
Teraz pokażę wam pocztówkę od Jeny.
The first time I met the postcard, which resembles the shape of a stamp!
For me it's a unique postcard.
Pierwszy raz spotkałam się z pocztkówką, która kształtem przypomina znaczek!
Jest to dla mnie wyjątkowa pocztkówa.
Stamp is also interesting.
Znaczek jest również ciekawy.
You are welcome, Marta;) Wait for more, it will coming soon;)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait :)
ReplyDelete